As for their claim of calling to "Haakimiyyah" then let the ignoramuses know that the Sharee'ah was only removed and eroded and replaced with Secular Laws in those lands in which the people rejected the favour of Allaah by falling into worship of others besides Allaah, and thus, to take Egypt as an example, there are the graves of Dusuqi, Badawai, Sinjar, Zaynab and others, and Tawhid is related to amn (security) and Shirk is related to the opposite of that, so when they wronged themselves with Shirk, then that amn was removed, and from the removal of amn is the removal of those laws and rules in which there is justice, protection of life, property, honour and and maintenance of order, dignity and rights in the society. And you can say the same about India and other Muslim lands in which Shirk became prominent, and in which the Colonialists and Imperialists came and did what they did. And then you have the land of Tawhid which to this day walillaahil-hamd is established upon Tawhid and the Sunnah and in which the Sharee'ah law courts are present and established and in which, to this day, there is not found, the grave-worship and Shirk found in other lands, and which is the reason why thus far, they enjoy relative ease and comfort, so long as they remain thankful for the favor of Allaah - without denying that there are indeed shortcomings. And certainly the Sufiyyah and Rafidah and other factions of innovators are present and working in their da'wah and it is the likes of these people and the Innovators in general that call to the rejection of the favors of Allaah (thank you Salman
al-Banna al-Awdah, for calling for understanding with the Sufis and Shi'tes, what a faqeeh of the religion you are, it's people like you, through these activities of yours that are responsible for the hastening of the removal of Allaah's favors). So with what scales do the "Mufakkireen" judge?
So we saw these 20th century ignoramuses come on the scene, compound ignorants, tainted with the secular ideologies of their times, compound ignorants of the law of Allaah with respect to His creation, compound ignorants of al-Qadaa wal-Qadar and its relation to the legislative command - wallowing in their Qadari I'tizali outlook in their intellects and in their ideology - driven towards such an ideology with notions of Social Justice they took from Communism and Socialism and the mass-populist, pluralistic philosophies of reform and rectification of 19th and 20th century philosophers - and these 20th century ignoramuses were involved in pursuing leadership, ideologically or practically, through non-Shar'iyy asbaab (ways and means) and those in Egypt were involved in coups and revolutions and all the types of intrigues that accompany the lust for power and leadership. And this is while they see all around themselves (in their lands) the worship of other than Allaah, supplication to other than Allaah, oaths for other than Allaah, hope in other than Allaah and so on, the very asl and very foundation of the Shirk that the Messengers were sent to prohibit - but they observed it and turned a blind eye to it, and made the social and communal rights of men with respect to each other, take a loftier position than the rights of Allaah over all the men - all in the name of their narrow, restricted, confined, and exaggerated doctrine of al-Haakimiyyah. Indicating their jahl of the Tawheed of the Messengers, and their jahl of al-khalq wal-amr. And when they tried to change the affair with their own intellects and hands (instead of through the legislated shar'iyy asbaab), indicating their Qadari I'tizali mental framework, they were slapped down by Qadar itself, the Qadar tied to His far-reaching hikmah, and all they got as recompense (as seen through their own eyes) was one taghoot after another, and so neither the affairs of religion did they correct and nor the affairs of the world did they rectify - and so we see them today, in countries such as Egypt and elsewhere, clean shaven, trimmed, groomed, in suits and ties, participating in the parliaments and the likes to arrive at the "Haakimiyyah" of Allaah. Meanwhile, your average Egyptian continues to travel tens of miles, crossing rivers and streams, hills and mountains, to go to the graves of Dusuqi, Sinjar, Zaynab and the likes, so he can make tabarruk and supplicate to those in the graves to relieve his distress and repel his calamity. And then analogize this with all the countries in which this evil Qutbi-Bannawi fikr is behind the presence of hundreds of jamaa'aat all wasting their time in fruitless activities and perpetuating that vile, evil hizbiyyah that this fikr unleashed upon the Ummah.
Know O Qutbiyyah and hear loud and clear! It is not the "Madkhalis" you are fighting against, but it is the methodology of the Prophets and Messengers you are fighting against, so be warned that there is no recompense for the follower of desires and opposer of the manhaj of the Prophets and Messengers (represented in the methodologies of the Salaf) - after the truth has become manifest - except ruin in this life and the next!
| || |
Hasan al-Banna, Multiplicity of Groups and the Rafidah
- Hasan al-Banna and Unity With the Rafidi Shi'ites: Part 1 - Ahl us-Sunnah and the Shiah are the Same, Upon Purity, United by the Kalimah - (see here)
- Hasan al-Banna and Unity With the Rafidi Shi'ites: Part 2 - Striving for Unification With The Rafidah - (see here)
- Hasan al-Banna and Unity With the Rafidi Shi'ites: Part 3 - Ayatollah Kaashaani of the Rafidi State of Iran - (see here)
Sayyid Qutb and the Companions
Sayyid Qutb and The aqidah of The Jahmiyyah
Sayyid Qutb and Leninist-Marxism
The "fikr" of 20th Century Islamic Writers and "Thinkers"
- Shaykh Saalih Aal ash-Shaykh: The Role of the 'Fikr' (Ideology) of Sayyid Qutb in Splitting, Disunity and The Emergence of the Jama'aat and the Freedom and Innocence of True Islamic Knowledge (Ilm) From All Of That - (see here)
Shaykh Rabee bin Haadee, Aider of the Sunnah and Repeller of Bid'ah
- Shaykh Ibn Uthaymin: The People Began to Tarnish Shaykh Rabee' with Faults After He Spoke About Some of Their Symbolic Figureheads - (see here)
- Shaykh Ibn Uthaymin: Defends and Praises Shaykh Rabee' al-Madkhali and Destroys the Doubts of the Qutbiyyah - (see here)
- Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen and Shaykh al-Fawzaan: Between the Salafi Manhaj and the Qutubi Manhaj - (see here)
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-Uthaymeen Distinguished Between The Salafi Manhaj and The Qutbi Manhaj and Wholeheartedly Reccommended Warning From the Qutbi Manhaj After Detailed Study and Consideration - (see here)
- Imaam al-Albani to Shaykh Rabee: Everything With Which You Refuted Qutb For Is Correct and True and May Allaah Reward You For Fulfilling The Obligation of Exposing His Ignorance and Deviance - (see here)